2012 m. gruodžio 31 d., pirmadienis

2013

One more year has passed, one more year has come...
Time for some big changes!

This year was hard. I've been dealing with the shadows of the past. I spent little time in present, just enjoying the moment, being here and now.
I spent way more money than I earned. I should work more... Continue what I do, find some enjoyable niche and fulfill my dream projects...
I spent way too much time dreaming and way too little time working on my dreams. I should make the things come true. It's a shame to waste time like I do.
I've been in love, I've been loved and I've loved. This is the most awesome feeling existing in this Universe.

I have like a million plans in my head...
To travel (many many many trips), to finally start the magazine project (this is the perfect time!), to study (again, some changes), to make friends (seriously, I believe there are some potential friends out there...), to be a good daughter/girlfriend/friend/sister, etc.
To LEARN. Lots of things fit in this short word.
To overcome my problems.
2013.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą