2012 m. rugpjūčio 1 d., trečiadienis

Life modeling

When you continue doing something for over three years, one day, you get this feeling that you want to try something new, you want to take a new step, open a new door in your "career".
So, this happened with my modeling career. I was photo modeling since three years now and a couple of days ago I took up life modeling, which is posing for the painters.
Literary it's not too complicated. You come to the artist's studio, bonjour/bonjour, take off your clothes, go on the posing table (sounds scary, but it's not) and just be beautiful/awesome/breathtaking/inspiring, etc.
The trickiest thing here is feeling comfortable with your own body. Since I have no problems with that, I'm doing a great job. At least the painter says so... :) And I'm glad.
He describes me as "the best model" he's ever had and says he could better draw me a million of times than work with boring/dull models.
Well... I feel honored :) He even canceled all of his other models for this week and we're meeting for painting sessions every day. It's almost like being employed. Did I mention I get payed for doing this?
He's planning to open an exhibition next spring in Paris. Wow, there'll be people coming there to see me naked in the paintings and say things like "Oh, just look at this amazing line..." or "The shadow in this one is just genius!" or "Wow, this is just so sensual...".
Lovely.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą