2012 m. liepos 18 d., trečiadienis

Girls

These days I'm pretty depressed. My mood changes every five minutes (PMS).
One of the reasons is that I've just finished watching the most awesome TV show ever ever ever created on this Earth. It's called "Girls".
So, there're these four 20 something girls living in New York. Sounds cheesy and banal, but IT ISN'T.
This is nothing like Sex and the City or any other TV shows cause it does really reflect the reality. I mean, you can really identify yourself in the characters, cause they are humans: no dream careers, no successful marriages, no money wasting, fashion shows, not even cars.

Let's start with Hannah. She's an aspiring writer (bingo! I want to write too), in her early twenties (bingo! I'm almost twenty one), chubby, has several big tattoos symbolizing some fairy tales or whatever, has the weirdest boyfriend ever (bingo! How many weirdos do I know?) and is extremely submissive when it comes to bed (bingo! no comments). By the way, she has this familiar feeling about "being able to change the world".


The second one is Marnie, the beautiful one. The perfect girl. She breaks up after four years long relationship with the cutest and the most caring guy ever. She looks perfect when brushing teeth, when laughing, when shouting, when having sex, when sleeping, when partying... Despite her high class behavior she manages to spice up her life from time to time and she knows what adventures mean (bingo! I know how to get into adventures).



Then comes Shoshana. The frightened one. A twenty something years old virgin who's afraid of staying in one room with a male. Despite being afraid, she wants to go for it. The problem is finding a guy who would take such a unique opportunity.


My favorite one - Jessa! The blonde one... And her lovely British accent! She's a free spirit (bingo!). Vintage clothes, vegetarian food (bingo!), traveling around the world (bingo!), having regular one night stands (hmm..!), seducing old dads from the families to whom she babysits (hmmm..!), having abortion and living afterwards (hmmmm!). She was my inspiration for starting babysitting, now she's my inspiration for going vintage shopping and she's my inspiration to start taking better care of my hair and she's my inspiration to improve my English, especially the accent.


Seriously, it's the most AWESOME TV show ever.
I'm not putting pressure on you, but you know, if you ever have a free minute... :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą