2012 m. liepos 17 d., antradienis

Job interview

So, yesterday I had a job interview...
No, it's not an amazing offer from the top Parisian fashion magazine.
No, not a bilingual receptionist in a five-star hotel.
No, not even a waitress in a local bar.
Not even McDonald's.

Babysitting!
Yes, there comes a moment in a female's life when your instincts wake up and you realize that you want to take care of children BUT not your own children yet. And there comes the solution :)

A photo from a horror movie "The shining". Aren't they lovely? :D

The interview went quite well. The family was lovely and the kids were adorable. I feel bad that I didn't manage to memorize their names and I have to go on calling them "a girl" and "a boy" or just "kids". They both have the cutest English and French accents (and they are more fluent then me, in both languages). The girl has recently started dancing, so we have lots of things to discuss and the boy has an unexplained wish to constantly beat his sister, but we will find ways how to deal with that.

Now I hope that they liked me as much as I did like them and I'm waiting for my first real babysitting experience.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą